Developer: Allen Christopher
Changes in 1.2.1
- [Fix] Photos from some cameras would not rotate to their proper orientation. This issue effects all prior versions of PrintRipper.
Changes in 1.2
- [Fix] QuickTime Dependency Removed. This dependency was due to legacy code used for reading various image formats that was not removed in PrintRipper 1.0 and carried over to version 1.1.1. This caused some Windows systems not to process photos placed in PrintRipper's process folders.
- [Fix] The color white is no longer removed in Border and Watermark thumbnails found in setup and update windows.
- [Fix] Changing print size did not update after making changes to an existing process setting.
- [Updated] Portraits saved as composites have proper orientation. Previously PrintRipper left them rotated +90Ã???Ã??Ã?Â°
- [Updated] Handle non JPG file types and sorts them into a directory, "Other FIle Types".
- [Updated] Print Count reset
- [Updated] Process now pauses while setup and update windows are open.
- [Updated] White Frame now shows framing in inches as well as percentage.
- [Updated] Minor Interface Changes, many interface and visual feedback improvements.
- [Updated] PrintRipper Documentation and help completely rewritten.
- [New] Manual Approval Feature-Approve or reject images before processing. Rejected images are stored in "Rejected" directory within the process' directory.
- [New] Error Log. Reports non-JPG files and corrupt JPG files that are placed into PrintRipper's process folders.
- [New] Print only, Save composites, or both. Had previously been a choice of one or the other.
- [New] Watermark only composites, only prints, or both. Had previously been a toggle for all or none.
- [New] Uniform White Framing option. Function previously would proportionately scale photo only.
- [New] Print Count is retained, even upon restart.
- [New] Now handles corrupt JPGs and sorts them to a "Damaged" directory. Previously would cause an exception error.
- [New] PrintRipper Reset Tool added. Used in the event that PrintRipper's settings have corrupted.
Limitation: Watermark on output
Operation system: Windows XP/Vista/7
License: Free to try
Rating: 4.8 / Views: 1014